|Serial Title:||Journal of Educational Theory and Management|
The scope of articles collected in journal is as follows:
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Educational Theory and Management?
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The first issue is now published online
|JETM has published its first issue (Volume 1, Issue 1). View the articles at HERE.|
7 Vol, 1 No (2023)
|View or download the full issue|
Table of Contents
306 Views (Abstract) 136 PDF (Download)
Exploration and Analysis of the Implementation Plan of the Three-whole Education in Xianyang Normal University
166 Views (Abstract) 51 PDF (Download)
An Empirical Study on the Differences between Overt Translation and Covert Translation in Legal Text
114 Views (Abstract) 142 PDF (Download)
131 Views (Abstract) 50 PDF (Download)
Vocational Education from a Cross-national Perspective: Comparative Analysis of China, Germany, and the United States, with a Case Study of Zhaixing Academy
156 Views (Abstract) 95 PDF (Download)
Li Xiyan, Chen Chen, Wu Peishi