|Serial Title:||Journal of Educational Theory and Management|
|Publisher:||Synergy Publishing Pte. Ltd.|
|Address:||12 Eu Tong Sen Street #08-169 Singapore(059819)|
The scope of articles collected in journal is as follows:
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Educational Theory and Management?
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
Journal of Educational Theory and Management is an Open Access Journal under Synergy Publisher. All articles published in Journal of Educational Theory and Management are accessible electronically from the journal website without commencing any kind of payment. In order to ensure contents are freely available and maintain publishing quality, Article Process Charges (APC) is applicable to all authors who wish to submit their articles to the journal to cover the cost incurred in processing the manuscripts. Such cost will cover the peer-review, copyediting, typesetting, publishing, content depositing and archiving processes. Those charges are applicable only to authors who have their manuscript successfully accepted after peer-review.
|Journal of Educational Theory and Management||$800|
* We encourage authors to publish their papers with us and don’t wish the cost of article processing fees to be a barrier especially to authors from the low and lower middle income countries/regions. A range of discounts or waivers are offered to authors who are unable to pay our publication processing fees. Authors can write in to apply for a waiver and requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The first issue is now published online
|JETM has published its first issue (Volume 1, Issue 1). View the articles at HERE.|
2 Vol, 3 No (2018)
Table of Contents
Mode Analysis and Deepening Path of the Collaborative Education between Local Engineering Universities and Enterprises
18 Views (Abstract)
Zhe Zhao, Dan Song
Design Index and Empirical Analysis of the Evaluation Index System for the Transformation of Scientific and Technological Achievements of Universities in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei
17 Views (Abstract)
Guoru Yang, Yuenan Xu
10 Views (Abstract)
Xiaowen Li, Liyi Jia
Analysis of the Importance of Demeanor Training to the Study of Chinese Folk Dance—Taking Uighur Dance as an Example
8 Views (Abstract)
Research on Incentive Mechanism and Analysis of the Obstacles in the Application of Low-carbon Logistics Technology
10 Views (Abstract)