|Serial Title:||Modern Electronic Technology|
The scope of articles collected in journal is as follows
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Modern Electronic Technology?
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
Modern Electronic Technology is an Open Access Journal under Synergy Publisher. All articles published in Modern Electronic Technology are accessible electronically from the journal website without commencing any kind of payment. In order to ensure contents are freely available and maintain publishing quality, Article Process Charges (APC) is applicable to all authors who wish to submit their articles to the journal to cover the cost incurred in processing the manuscripts. Such cost will cover the peer-review, copyediting, typesetting, publishing, content depositing and archiving processes. Those charges are applicable only to authors who have their manuscript successfully accepted after peer-review.
|Modern Electronic Technology||$800|
* We encourage authors to publish their papers with us and don’t wish the cost of article processing fees to be a barrier especially to authors from the low and lower middle income countries/regions. A range of discounts or waivers are offered to authors who are unable to pay our publication processing fees. Authors can write in to apply for a waiver and requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The first issue is now published online
|MET has published its first issue (Volume 1, Issue 1). View the articles at HERE.|
6 Vol, 2 No (2022)
|View or download the full issue|
Table of Contents
33 Views (Abstract) 7 PDF (Download)
12 Views (Abstract) 5 PDF (Download)